||Rosie's Computer Help can help individuals develop new computer skills in many different areas:
- General Computer Use: We will help you understand and use your computer, Windows or Mac OS and common programs, for example internet browsers, email, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Virus Protection and Removal: We will explain how to protect your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware and other nasties. We can also remove viruses and restore your system to full functionality.
- Buying Advice: We offer unbiased, experienced advice on what to look for when selecting a new computer based on what you want to do with it, and recommend suitable products if appropriate.
- Internet and Networking: We advise on suitable networking (wireless or wired), install and set up the equipment and set up the network on your computers according you what you want to be able to do.
- Digital Photos: We can help you with all aspects of digital photos, from getting them onto the computer via a scanner or digital camera, to making the photos look better, to finding the ones you want, to printing them out exactly the way you want them.
- Chat Rooms, Online Music and Gaming: These are areas not only you but your children are often interested in - we will show you how they work, discuss the pros and cons, and help you support your children in being safe and responsible computer users.
- Ongoing Support and Problem Solving: We provide advice and guidance on your ongoing use of your computer. This could include problem diagnosis, virus removal, re-configuration of hardware and software and more training as well as strategic advice and guidance.